Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

scary TAG ^^

Seriously...
This seems and ancient post in my draft which i think worth MY LAUGH...
hahahahhaa...
i can actually type all this crap..and now looking i was like..wth is this all..
and spot my uni mates name is giving me a geli laugh..but..watever...i din plan to delete..coz..
its part of my memory:


#
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with 16 random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged. Listing their names and the reason u choose them :)

1) I want to change my W850
The stupid lcd is getting worse day by day..
i'm changing my phone..
hehe..eagerly waiting actually..
waiting d new model of NOKIA..6700
hope it is affordable..which is below RM1000 ^^

- seriously...wats 6700 again?!?!?! hahahhaa

2) I can play the piano

i purposely put tis in my Facebook quiz..hehe..coz many of my frens do not actually noe i knew musical instrument..
happy to look at their faces when they was like "o" huh..u noe how to play piano de o ^^

3)
- haha i deleted it before i posted this...

4) I love staying at home
I love lazying around at home..
doing nth..
changing channels for no reason..
surfing the net for nth..
no one to push me to do anything..
no need to b under the hot sun^^
no need to walk around..
staying at home..nibbling food found by me is relaxing :P

5) I love to do cleaning spree while i'm stress

its fun cleaning d room when u r stress..
hehe..coz it will make u happy when u see ur room is clean..
it gives u a feeling u accomplished sth...^^

6) I love ignoring problems :P

ppl love to ask..
y don u look stress..
crazy..who wont feel stress o..
when i face probs or stress..
GO N SLEEP lar.. :P
best way of not seeing the probs..haha.. n i noe its a bad way too..

7) I love XIe Jiao

sure i love them..
they gave me MY CRAZIEST 18th Bd
they left all d precious memories i had in KMJ
they made me celebrated the most birthday i ever had in my life in 1 year time
they made me travel the most in 1 year time--to malacca, muar, segamat and also mentakab
they are my 1st bunch of frens from all over m'sia
they are the 1st bunch of frens i went clubbing with..
they are the one whole gang that make u feel happy to be in Um..
they gave u the feeling that there will still b sumone outder for u when u have troubles..
they are now the one that i can contact when i'm in any uni at this moment..from up north to down south..even to Sabah..lol

8) I have a 10 year promise at Leo wall wif the 3 musketeers

The 3 musketeers must live long forever leh..
i totally believe in our friendship n pls not let it die off..
so 10 years please not forget it...no matter where r we..
we will still need to come bac to this lil town call KEPONG..lol
go bac to the stupid ugly wall..which tortured us every SAT to cum bac skul to draw it out..so tat it can b done b4 d award winning dateline

9) I hate being apart with sinyee and emily
10) My craziest birthday
11) I plan to lose weight till 50kg ^^
12) I hate being alone
13) My 1st ambition is to be a photographer
14) I do love alcohol :P
15) I love window-shopping
16) I'm learning breaststroke ^^  (and i think i phailed ady... XD)

#

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I relate to 4,5 and 6. Especially 5, LOL.
And I didnt forget 8. :)