Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

its me

randomly to surprise sum old fren passers by ard here...i don rmb what happened in btw d lazt post up till now...all i noe is..too many tonnes of picx have lost..too many stuff i dunno where i chucked it..

my life is quite a mess..i seriously cant grab a reason going to work besides for the pay n money..
i don earn frenship der..i earn little knowledge der..haha..n obviously i don earn any private time der...but i do earn cash from my job..n hopefully i don earn scolding from bosses in near future =S

so work life balance is a bullshit for me now..
i grab my buddy huiling go yoga wif me...to reduce the non-exercise life...
randomly go badminton when sista is bac in town..
this working life is fattening craze...no chance u can skip lunch coz all colleagues will start looking at u one kind...and its freaking pricey to go makan wif all these seniors.. :p

well..not to worry..i don torture myself to tat extend from work...
i did had a fabulous birthday...wif who? i don really rmb besides my family..n my uni mates i guess..LOL..pardon for the short memories i'm having now...
I did enjoyed my convocation (oops..i din even realise i didnt post it XD )
I enjoyed every bits of second wif my coursemates@xiao zha bo gang during the half day photo taking session...
I still rmbered to giv sum surprise to my dearest 38 po Loke for her birthday!!
what did i do for suang den??? did i do anything??? chamness ^^ yea i think i did...we had a funnily punya dinner wif her...
har~~ tat reminds me of her forgetting to pass me all the stunningly beautiful picx we took tat nite ^.*

and i did had a GREAT TIME during viv Birthday bash at her mont kiara home..its a good catch up wif ur old frens when u have sleep over =))

wassup after tat?!?! i have no idea...
i'm trying hard to catch up wif my peaky life at work now..i wish i'm a more efficient person to settle all these rubbish loads of work of my TABLE ASAP!!! d boss will start churning on me tmr @.@

pssst...my lappie condemn mths ago...
i got no song no picx here...so...no wonderful picx to tagged on here..^^
but for sure..I"M FAT NOW~~~


1 comment:

雨银 said...

i'm not 38 po Lokle lo..ble~~