Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Libra

its just always d libra thing ever since i'm in form 4 ( if i rmb correctly) tat i lurve..

i met my 1st libra kawan baik MR CHEW (not zhen yu ) =D
awesome ly click wif every single thoughts..no nid to elaborate to know more of each other..no nid to talk much to know wats each other next sentence..no nid a split second to work together to 'zat' ppl..how fun wif such clicky fren =)

THen~~ i met my next Libra fren Aisyah..n i bet she had always been ard my topic when i can always proudly say i have a BEST fren who is a MALAY!!! =) oops..she is actually a Mix who speaks fluent chinese...but again..wat makes us 2gtr is the libra CLICKY...u can always jz click n talk n talk till who knows where the world ends...but its always stressless n fun...n u can simply jz relate urself in watever she is gonna b telling u..

n last bt surprising to myself as well..my uni libra? Ying choon...gotcha..don ask me y...
she slips into my mind spontaneous...typical libratic feels..
chatting wif each other as though i had known her for AGES?? which doesnt sounds reasonable..lol..understanding how she feels on sumthing..as though i had been through it..which sumtimes it does..crap wif her as though she will understand wat i m crapping..which luckily she does not fail me..

i luv to be wif these libras cz usually we are always..
sharing d same thoughts..same hobbies..same interest..n love to kenakan ppl =D
n it felt so good to know in this world der is always peeps who thinks d same wave length totally wif u.. who face d same dilemma jz like u sumtimes..who stuck in sum issues jz like u sum of the day in life..

awesome rite?
BUT...those BFF who are not LIBRA>.< pls don feel offended kay..
hehehehe well i don mind u come bombarding my comment box coz it seems its so well abandoned since who knows when...

haha..its late n i'm crapping here randomly while listening to my new playlist..
its hols folks!!!
have fun~~~
NITEZ!!!! ^^

(on another note..i'm seriously not a total home person..but it seems sum responsibility sumhow falls on me when it wasnt..n i do not wanna argue d true or false on it..so..jz 2 more weeks..grace through it..n i will b a free bird or free horse tat i wanna be...)

1 comment:

雨银 said...

me me me le?? hahahaa